Thursday, September 12, 2013

Preseason Tournament #2



Hello Life in Piła followers!


I know I am a little late in posting this but I thought, hey, better late than never! So last weekend my team played in the President’s Cup tournament in Jastrowie, Poland. 


I have no regrets!
We played three teams: KS Murowana Goślina, KS Pałac Bydgoszcz, and Budowlani Toruń. Not only did we go 3-0, but we also never lost a set! It was great to see the things we’ve been working on in practice contribute to our success.  In addition to my team winning, I won the team MVP award and my teammate, Magda won tournament MVP award.  In my excitement, I took this gem of a picture which I, to my amusement and horror, found out is the photo of the week on my team’s website. 

On another note, as the weekend fast approaches, we are getting ready for our 3rd and toughest preseason tournament yet. We will be playing some of the top teams in our league and I couldn't be more excited.  It’s going to be a fun and challenging weekend so wish us the best of luck!! As always, thanks for reading! 

P.S. I love how great our team picture turned out!!







No comments:

Post a Comment